We are happy to see that Cyprus wasn't left behind on this worldwide major event and decided to honour art and museums on the International Day of the Museums occurring every year on May.
- 10:00- 11:00: Ancient pottery workshop, by Andreas Fasoulidis
- 15:00- 18:00: Cypriot Handicraft Workshop by Katerina Athinaitou
- Workshop "Basic techniques of the crochet" by Kiriaki Kosta
- Presentation on how to make and use the traditional flute "pithkiavli" by Charalambos Charalambous
- "Kaminaria" pottery by Adonitsa Chadjichristodoulou
- Traditional Cypriot Games
- Exhibition: "Kids artifacts and dolls"
- Workshop: " How to make shadow theatre figure"
- 11:00: Shadow Theatre by Christodoulos Antoniou Pafios "The engagements of Karaghiozis"
- 17:00 Director Lena Spanou "Karaghiozis in Eurovision"
In English: 10:00,12:00, 17:00 and 20:00
In Greek: 11:30, 15:30, 18:30 and 19:30
You can taste traditional delicacies!
Cyprus Folk Art Museum (Archbishop Kyprianos Square), Nicosia
Saturday, May 18th
09:00 - 21:00
For information or to book in advance call 22432578 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org